Your Max is soooo adorable! And I'm super impressed that you're finally posting to your blog -- keep it up!!!
That is one SUPER CUTE BOY! (must take after his mom) And can I just say how proud I am you FINALLY blogged! I knew you had it in you!! Keep up the good work!And ps, if you don't allow me to leave comments I will punch you in the face.
You lucked out!
i think that sounds like a reliable threat from lindsay and you should call the cops!
I am pretty scary.
me and Andrea decided you win the prize for being the biggest blogger slacker...that is all.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your Max is soooo adorable! And I'm super impressed that you're finally posting to your blog -- keep it up!!!
That is one SUPER CUTE BOY! (must take after his mom) And can I just say how proud I am you FINALLY blogged! I knew you had it in you!! Keep up the good work!
And ps, if you don't allow me to leave comments I will punch you in the face.
You lucked out!
i think that sounds like a reliable threat from lindsay and you should call the cops!
I am pretty scary.
me and Andrea decided you win the prize for being the biggest blogger slacker...that is all.
Post a Comment